Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Amy and Rachel- Senior Spokesmodels

This past Tuesday I had the privilege of hanging out with Rachel and Amy over at Curtis Arboretum in Cheltenham for the second set of spokesmodel shoots so far this year. It didn't take long to for the girls to have me laughing with their smiles, jokes, and commentary of the shoot. One thing that was unique and special about this shoot was the fact that the Amy and Rachel are the closest of friends and could have each other laughing in an instant. Wherever you find one, the other is sure to be close by too. What a blessing it was to see such a special bond between friends. They reminded me of my friendship with Andi (check out previous bridal notes). We had some fun with individual portraits of each girl, and then some photos together.Girls I had a blast and thanks or Katie and Mom (Linda) for your help and entertainment. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment