Friday, December 18, 2009

A Potpourri

Well, Ihaven't updated in awhile so I figure it would be worth it. I have to admit, I have more time then usual right now because I made the mistake of getting up for work 3 hours early. So I was wide awake at 6:00 today and don't have to be there until 10:00. So I will update you in the meantime. Things have been crazy busy with the holidays. Lots of parties, get togethers, work. I also recently raffled off a free mini session. The winning family will be having portraits done in just a few short weeks. For those of you who do not follow on facebook, we are also now offering 20% discounts to faculty/staff, students, and graduates of PBU. So if you know anyone who might be interested, or recently engaged and is in need of a photographer send them my way. I am currently in the process of developing a few different school fundraisers as well with the hopes of benefiting area schools, families, and of course Heather Marie Photography. Enjoy the holidays!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment