Friday, November 6, 2009

Update and Becky's Portrait Session

I cannot believe it has been about a month since I last posted. Sorry to all my few loyal fans that subscribe or check back to my blog. The past month has been a whirlwind from photo shoots to dinners to work. I've done about 5 shoots since last post and have hopes of updating you with snippets of each by next week. I wanted to post a few pictures from a shoot I did yesterday with Beck English. Becky is a friend of mine from church, however we have only just recently gotten to know each other through dinner groups. She works as an editor for CLC Ministries International and when I found out she was having a book published and needed pictures, asked if could take them for her. Becky needed some formal, professional shots for work, but then we had some fun. It was my first time at The Highlands, but I will definitely be going back again. Fortunately the rain held off for a little while and then we used the umbrella. My sister, Joy, also came along to help us out some.  Becky is an avid photographer herself so check out her blog for some of her beautiful shots. Becky, I hope you will be able to use some of these for work...If not I guess we'll try again.








1 comment:

  1. Heather this is Becky's mom. You did a wonderful job with these pictures. My husband has his favorite, #1 whereas I like #4. Our son likes #2 & #3. Everyone has their favorite for different reasons. I'm also glad that you and Becky have become friends. That is special.

    Are you able to put the pictures up like our son has done with picasa - http://picasaweb.google.com ? It would be fun to see what you've done although I'm not sure what your policy is. It's your line of business. I'm hoping to get some pictures for us as we don't have any real recent ones of Becky like you've done. Great job Heather!

    ReplyDelete