Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Girls

The same weekend I was shooting the Zink wedding, I also had the opportunity to spend some much needed time with our NJ family. This past May we welcomed to little twin girls into the Craven family; Grace and Faith. It brings me so much joy to be an aunt, however I don't get to see my three nieces nearly as much as I would like to. Before Ben and Liz's rehearsal dinner I was able to spend some quality time with Emma, Grace, and Faith. Can' you believe they are only about 5 months old?


1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    Sorry it took me so long to check out your new site. Your pictures are beautiful. Be proud of your work and the rest will follow. I am linking your blog to my site at http://www.designsbyannmargaret.com In fact, I will be putting you on my home page....So you can get business.....As I mentioned to you my nephew is getting married and I know a few other people getting married. We will chat later.

    ReplyDelete